[Sigsti-l] Please send your newletter submissions

Joe Hourcle oneiros at grace.nascom.nasa.gov
Thu Aug 2 12:08:23 EDT 2007

Well, as the last round of soliciting stuff for the newsletter didn't go
so well, I'm going to try again.

And, I'm going to set a deadline so it's not open-ended this time.

So, by August 20th (that'll give you 3 weekends), please send me any of
the following that pertains to this SIG:

>         * reports from SIG officers
>         * reviews of recent SIG activities
>         * announcements of meetings, workshops and seminars
>           (SIG sponsored or not)
>         * solicited articles
>         * excerts from papers delivered at ASIS&T meetings
>           (so long as there's copyright permission)
>         * descriptions of new technologies, equipment, databases,
>           resources, etc
>         * book reviews or lists of recent publications
>         * case studies
>         * reports on current research and development

And, if I could get the abstracts from those who proposed sessions for the
annual meeting w/ co-sponsoring SIGs and their status on acceptance, I'd
appreciate that, too.

(unfortunately, the one submission that I was sent last time was for
something that's deadline has since past, and I'd really like this to be
more than just a list of things that _I_ know about it, as I'm interested
in what everyone else is doing, too)

On the off chance that the low submission rate was due to lost mail on my
end, feel free to send it to me through multiple e-mail addresses:

 	oneiros at grace.nascom.nasa.gov
 	oneiros at annoying.org
 	jhourcle at umd.edu

-----