[Sigsti-l] Bioinformatics survey for Academic Librarians

Erja Kajosalo kajosalo at MIT.EDU
Wed Apr 6 16:17:18 EDT 2005

Please excuse duplication; this message will be posted to several lists.

Dear Academic Library Staff Member,

The MIT Libraries are currently investigating what type of services we
might want to offer for our users related to bioinformatics and/or
cheminformatics. As part of this investigation, I would like to know what
services other academic libraries are offering related these subjects.

This survey has 17 questions and should not take any more than 15
minutes.  The  direct link to the first page of the survey
is  http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?p=WEB2248M6LU82R

Thank you for participating in my survey.  I'll be happy to share
results.  If you have any questions,  please contact me directly at
kajosalo at mit.edu.

Erja Kajosalo

Erja Kajosalo
Chemistry Librarian