[Sigsti-l] '04 conference proposal.

Deborah L. Helman dhelman at MIT.EDU
Thu Jan 29 12:56:58 EST 2004

Hi all,

I have put together a panel on Metasearch with the help of Tracy Gabridge -
one of my colleagues at MIT.  We have two speakers, Bob Gerrity who will
give an overview of the current metasearch environment and Sara Randall who
will be talking more about the nuts and bolts of how metasearch works.  I
am just putting together the abstract.

Deb