[Sigsti-l] '04 conference proposal.

Julie Arnold jh276 at umail.umd.edu
Thu Jan 29 12:19:37 EST 2004

Jon, I like Plan B...it reads better. Looks great!

I have put together a panel on Knowledge Bases: When is Help Helpful? I
had some initial interest from SIG LT, but then ended up putting
together the panel on my own. I have the following speakers, and will
submit the proposal tomorrow

Dave Lankes and Scott Nicholson from Information Institute at Syracuse
Boris Katz from MIT
Peter Armenti from LC

I think this is a strong group of speakers.

-Julie

Jon R Jablonski wrote:

>STIers:
>
>Please find attached two versions of a panel proposal for this fall's
>conference.  We have been debating amongst ourselves which version is the
>stronger, more likely to be accepted.  Please take a look and share your
>thoughts.
>
>I, and the other SIG officers are looking forward to hearing from other
>panel shepherds on their progress.
>
>-jon
> your humble sig sti secretary.
>
>Jon Jablonski                                                541-346-2871
>Reference Librarian                                    jonjab at uoregon.edu
>University of Oregon Science Library

Julie Arnold
Coordinator of Reference Services
Liaison to the Computer Science and Aerospace Engineering Departments
Engineering and Physical Sciences Library
University of Maryland Libraries
College Park, MD 20742

Email: jarnold at umd.edu
Voice: 301-405-9151