[Sigmgt-l] Future Development of SIG-MGT

Michel J. Menou Michel.Menou at wanadoo.fr
Fri Nov 21 13:09:20 EST 2003

If I am not mistaken the "historic" focus was on management of
information centers and services.
I have noting against updating, expanding and hopefully re-ordering:
information, contents, knowledge, etc. management.
But this may imply overlaps with other SIGs; thus require some joint
review and adjustements.

My 2 Eurocents

Michel J. Menou                Mail to: Michel.Menou at wanadoo.fr