[Sigmetrics] Fwd: WG: Bibliometrics PHD position

Bornmann, Lutz lutz.bornmann at gv.mpg.de
Fri Jan 5 08:22:09 EST 2018

Von: Jan Erik Frantsvåg [mailto:jan.e.frantsvag at uit.no]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 4. Januar 2018 13:28
An: Jan Erik Frantsvåg <jan.e.frantsvag at uit.no<mailto:jan.e.frantsvag at uit.no>>
Betreff: Bibliometrics PHD position

Dear guests at the 12th Munin conference!

As some of you may remember, I informed you that we would announce a PHD position in bibliometrics, and that I hoped you could help us spread the word so that we could have a strong list of applicants.

For the right person, this could be a once in a lifetime opportunity to study and qualify in this highly specialized field.

This is the link to the annoncement:
https://www.jobbnorge.no/ledige-stillinger/stilling/145825/phd-candidate-in-bibliometrics

I am looking forward to your co-operation in this matter – and do, of course, look forward to see you again in November.

Best,
Jan Erik

Jan Erik Frantsvåg
Open Access Adviser