[Sigmetrics] important notice about migration of the SIG MET listserv to a new platform!!!

"Ramón B. Rodríguez" ramon.rodriguez at csic.es
Tue Feb 27 11:27:34 EST 2018

Hi, same question here.

ASIST membership is mandatory to join SIG/MET…?

ASIST membership is USD140/year…?

Thanks…

- -
Ramón B. Rodríguez, PhD
Director, CSIC Press
Vitruvio 8, E-28006 Madrid
Tel. +34 91 568 1634
Ext. CSIC: 991 634

http://edicionelectronica.csic.es <http://edicionelectronica.csic.es/>
http://editorial.csic.es <http://editorial.csic.es/>
http://www.redib.org <http://www.redib.org/>
Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/pages/Editorial-CSIC/603236716400428> CSIC Press

LEGAL NOTICE
This message and any attached document(s) is intended exclusively for its addressee(s) and may contain information that is confidential and protected by a professional privilege or whose disclosure is prohibited by law. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any read, dissemination, copy or disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited by law. If this message has been received in error, please immediately notify the sender via e-mail and delete it. Internet e-mail neither guarantees the confidentiality nor the integrity or proper receipt of the messages sent. The State Agency Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Cientificas does not assume any liability for those circumstances.