[Sigmetrics] important notice about migration of the SIG MET listserv to a new platform!!!

Pikas, Christina K. Christina.Pikas at jhuapl.edu
Tue Feb 27 11:26:49 EST 2018

SLA went that way, too, and I think it’s a real shame. I don’t think this listserv should require ASIST membership – if it does, is there another listserv that crosses organizational boundaries (like CHMINF-L does for chemistry)? Back when this was hosted at UTK and there was no METRICS SIG in ASIST, everyone was welcome.

Christina Pikas, sometimes member of ASIST