[Sigmetrics] Announcing the Altmetric Researcher Data Access Program

Stacy Konkiel stacy at altmetric.com
Wed Feb 7 11:54:53 EST 2018

** with apologies for cross-posting **

Colleagues,

I’m pleased to announce that Altmetric has relaunched our Researcher Data
Access Program, which now makes it easier for you to request free access to
Altmetric’s data for non-commercial research purposes.

We’ve also developed a new “how to” guide specifically for researchers
using Altmetric Explorer and the Altmetric API to do scientometrics
research.

To learn more and to apply to join the Researcher Data Access Program,
visit the Altmetric website: https://www.altmetric.com/research-access/

We also welcome you to join us on a community call
<https://www.altmetric.com/events/learn-more-about-the-altmetric-researcher-data-access-program/>
(Feb. 20 2018 at 15:00 GMT / 10 am Eastern), where we’ll review the various
data access options and answer any questions you have about our data
collection practices, data quality, and how it can be used.

Kind regards,

Stacy Konkiel

Director of Research & Education

Altmetric