[Sigmetrics] 1findr: research discovery & analytics platform

Éric Archambault eric.archambault at science-metrix.com
Wed Apr 25 11:09:27 EDT 2018

Thanks Jeroen,

Just a quick note. All comparisons done solely on the “article” subset of Dimensions as 1findr doesn’t do the other content.

Dimensions has more records between 1665 and 1970 than 1findr, and then 1fidr starts having more. I will post figures on Figshare the moment I find a few seconds.

Best

Éric

Eric Archambault, PhD
CEO  |  Chef de la direction