[Sigmetrics] Proposal for a Google Scholar Workshop during 2017 ISSI Conference

Isidro F. Aguillo isidro.aguillo at cchs.csic.es
Wed Mar 1 10:59:22 EST 2017

Dear colleagues,

We will like to contact bibliometricians working with Google Scholar in
order to organize a Workshops or Round Table about this database and
related products with metrics purposes during the next 16th
International Conference on Scientometrics & Informetrics (ISSI2017),
which will be held in Wuhan, P. R. China during 16–20 October 2017
(http://www.issi2017.org/). This will be a second meeting about GS after
the one celebrated during the Istanbul previous ISSI conference.

Sorry, we have no funds, so it is only open to speakers already thinking
to attend the Conference by their own means.

Please, contact me directly to my email address if you are interested in
making a proposal.

Thanks in advance,

Isidro F. Aguillo
Dr. Honoris Causa Universitas Indonesia
Dr. Honoris Causa National Research Nuclear University Moscow
Editor Rankings Web
Cybermetrics Lab - Scimago Group, IPP-CSIC
Madrid. SPAIN

isidro.aguillo at csic.es
ORCID 0000-0001-8927-4873
ResearcherID: A-7280-2008