[Sigmetrics] New paper

Loet Leydesdorff loet at leydesdorff.net
Sat Jul 29 03:23:22 EDT 2017

"Since the MNCS is based on arithmetic averages despite skewed citation
distributions, we recommend using PPtop 50% for fair comparisons of
entities in economics (e.g. researchers, institutions, or countries)."

Great!

Professor, University of Amsterdam
Amsterdam School of Communication Research (ASCoR)

loet at leydesdorff.net <mailto:loet at leydesdorff.net>;
http://www.leydesdorff.net/
Associate Faculty, SPRU, <http://www.sussex.ac.uk/spru/>University of
Sussex;