[Sigmetrics] register for Wuhan!

Fei Shu fei.shu at mail.mcgill.ca
Wed Jul 19 21:34:59 EDT 2017

Dear Isidro,

Since the ISSI organizers would like to help international participants book the hotel (there are two designated hotels in the website), they ask for the dates for arriving and leaving in the registration form. However, you could arrive early or leave late if booking the hotel by yourself.

In addition, I agree that the deadline of early bird rate should be extended.

Best,

Fei

Fei Shu
PhD Candidate, iFellow