[Sigmetrics] SAVE the DATE and CALL FOR PAPERS: OECD Blue SKY Forum in Ghent (Belgium) on 19-21 September 2016

Borner, Katy katy at indiana.edu
Sat Jan 30 08:23:42 EST 2016

Dear all,
Please consider submitting/attending OECD Blue SKY III.

      From: Fernando.GALINDO-RUEDA

      Dear all, happy new and BLUE SKY year!

      Every 10 years we organise the "OECD Blue Sky Forum", an unconstrained discussion on evidence gaps in science and innovation and on initiatives the international community can take to address data needs in this area.
      Please find the background and CALL for papers on http://www.oecd.org/science/blue-sky.htm

      We count on you all to:
*       mobilise by submitting original contributions on your preferred STI theme - it is "blue sky" so we don't want to constrain the focus and perhaps miss path breaking work!
*       diffuse, diffuse and diffuse the call to all your communities, academic, statistical, policy and to all those who can help us develop a forward looking and policy relevant agenda on STI measurement

      We hope to see many of you in Ghent (Belgium) on 19-21 September 2016!

      Alessandra & team

      P.S. we are going to use multiple mailing lists so apologies in advance for multiple postings!

        Alessandra Colecchia
Head of Economic Analysis and Statistics Division (EAS)
Directorate for Science, Technology and Innovation (DSTI)
Tel: +33 (0)1 4524 9412