[Sigmetrics] Why STI & ISSI are not included in ERA Core list?

Saeed Ul Hassan saeedulhassan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 03:57:42 EST 2016

Dear Professor Ronald,

Thanks for your response.

I believe that STI and ISSI may also be considered as an interdisciplinary
field that overlaps with certain boundaries of Computer Science field. I
support this argument with the fact that the extended versions of the
proceedings published in STI and ISSI are welcomed in Scientometrics and
JOI journals - which are indexed under Computer Science subject
classification, both in WOS and Scopus.

Regards,

Saeed Ul Hassan (Ph.D)
Assistant Professor
Information Technology University - Punjab
6th Floor, Arfa Software Technology Park, 346-B, Ferozepur Road, Lahore,
Pakistan.

--
Best Regards,
Saeed