[Sigmetrics] Webinar invite - Why Scopus Content is relevant for you

Meester, Wim (ELS-AMS) W.Meester at elsevier.com
Wed Feb 10 05:08:30 EST 2016

Hello Everyone,

Occasionally I am in contact with some of you to address Scopus content related questions that are posted on this listserv. I would like to make you aware of the next instance of the monthly Scopus webinar series that will take place on February 18th. This public webinar is on the topic of Scopus content.

Live webinar: Why Scopus content is relevant for you
Date: Thursday, February 18, 2016
Time: 12pm New York/ 6pm Amsterdam

>From journals to books to conference papers, how is content selected for Scopus and how does it bring you a full view of what's happening in your research world? If you have questions about what is and is not included in Scopus, how far back content goes, what the coverage is for your area of interest, or how Scopus content coverage impacts author and article-level metrics, this webinar is for you.

You can register for the webinar via this link: https://www.elsevier.com/solutions/scopus/support/webinars?commid=185555&SIG_Listserv

Kind regards,
Wim

Dr. Wim J.N. Meester
Head of Product Management, Scopus
ELSEVIER | Research Applications & Platform
w.meester at elsevier.com<mailto:w.meester at elsevier.com>

www.elsevier.com<http://www.elsevier.com/>

Elsevier BV
Radarweg 29, 1043 NX Amsterdam