[Sigmetrics] Quality versus quantity in scientific impact

Gopal T V gopal at annauniv.edu
Thu Sep 10 23:27:57 EDT 2015

Dear Dr. Filippo Menczer,

Thank you for sharing your paper titled:

Quality versus quantity in scientific impact

How are the traditional metrics varying close to the nominations for the
Nobel Prize and soon after the winners are declared ?

For example:

-3 years to +3 years with respect to the date of declaration of the winners

I eagerly await your advise.

Warmest Regards

Gopal T V
Dr. T V Gopal