[Sigmetrics] Monitoring publications on ICT, how?

Behrooz Rasuli rasuli9 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 09:57:37 EDT 2015

Dear all,
I am working on my research, monitoring countries' academic publications on
"information and communications technology" (ICT) indexed by web of
science. The problem is that there is simply no such category in WOS
Categories or Research Areas. Then, the question is how can I retrieve
publications on ICT from WOS? Searching ICT in "Topic" field is a good
idea, do you think? Or there is another method with more scientific rigor?
Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Behrooz

--