[Sigmetrics] Preprint: Relative Citation Ratio

Stephen Gallo sgallo at aibs.org
Wed Nov 4 09:44:21 EST 2015

Thanks Chris, this is very interesting, especially with regard to the
linkage with peer review results!

Steve

--
Stephen Gallo, Ph.D.
Technical Operations Manager
Email: sgallo at aibs.org
Please follow us on Twitter! @AIBS_SPARS

This message is confidential and should only be read by its intended
recipients. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender and
delete all copies.

[image: spars.aibs.org] <http://spars.aibs.org/>