SNIP

Saeed Ul Hassan saeedulhassan at GMAIL.COM
Wed May 27 03:33:26 EDT 2015

Dear Prof. Prabir,

Citation potential is the average length of references list.

For exact calculation, please see slide 10 at :
http://www.slideshare.net/fkersten/scopus-journal-metrics-snip-sjr

Best Regards,

*Dr. Saeed Ul Hassan (Ph.D.)*Director ITU Scientometrics Lab
HEC Approved Supervisor | Assistant Professor
Information Technology University - Punjab
6th Floor, Arfa Software Technology Park,346-B, Ferozepur Road, Lahore
Phone: +92-42-35880062 ext: 6023 | Cell: +92-322-2289756