Call for Participation: 2nd International Bibliometric-enhanced Information Retrieval (BIR) at ECIR 2015
Philipp.Mayr-Schlegel at GESIS.ORG
Tue Mar 10 06:15:30 EDT 2015
You are invited to participate in the upcoming 2nd workshop on Bibliometric-enhanced Information Retrieval (BIR), to be held as part of the 37th European Conference on Information Retrieval (ECIR).
The final workshop program has been published.
We will have one keynote "In Praise of Interdisciplinary Research through Scientometrics" by Guillaume Cabanac (University of Toulouse, France) and 5 paper presentations.
Session 1 starts at 3pm:
- Anna Dabrowska and Birger Larsen: Exploiting Citation Contexts for Physics Retrieval
- Marc Bertin and Iana Atanassova: Factorial Correspondence Analysis Applied to Citation Contexts
Session 2 starts at 4pm:
- Ian Wesley-Smith, Ralph Dandrea and Jevin West: An Experimental Platform for Scholarly Article Recommendation
- Zeljko Carevic and Philipp Mayr: Extending search facilities via bibliometric-enhanced stratagems
- Muhammad Kamran Abbasi and Ingo Frommholz: Polyrepresentative Clustering: A Study of Simulated User Strategies and Representations
We are looking forward to an intensive workshop with lots of discussions at the intersection of Bibliometrics and IR.
Please distribute to interested colleagues!
Best regards and see you in Vienna,
Search the Social Sciences
Become a sowiport user! Register here:
Dr. Philipp Mayr
GESIS - Leibniz Institute for the Social Sciences
Unter Sachsenhausen 6-8, D-50667 Köln, Germany
Tel: + 49 (0) 221 / 476 94 -533
Email: philipp.mayr at gesis.org<mailto:philipp.mayr at gesis.org>
SSOAR fulltext repository
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SIGMETRICS