Help with ArXiv?

Terrie Rose Wheeler tew2004 at MED.CORNELL.EDU
Mon Jun 15 11:48:32 EDT 2015

Hi David, and thank you for considering arXiv for your paper.  Below is a
link with the explanation of the endorsement policy employed.  There may
be some on this list who could endorse for you.

http://arxiv.org/help/endorsement