Honouring the pioneers of Bibliometrics & Scientometrics: updated

Suzanne A Pierce sawpierce at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 1 10:31:49 EDT 2015

Surprising that there are no female scholars listed. Perhaps adding an
up-and-coming section could capture more diversity and highlight future
directions.

Suzanne A. Pierce, PhD
Texas Advanced Computing Center
Jackson School of Geosciences