iConference

Cassidy Sugimoto cassidysugimoto at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 12 13:46:54 EST 2015

*iConference 2015: Program Schedule Posted*

24-27 March, 2015, Newport Beach, California, USA

Conference Home: http://ischools.org/the-iconference/

The complete *iConference 2015 program schedule* is now available online.
Visit https://www.conftool.com/iConference2015/sessions.php <%22> to begin
planning your conference experience.

We remind you that* discounted early registration* rates are available
through Thursday, January 15. Standard rates apply thereafter. Register now
to secure the lowest available rate.
*http://ischools.org/the-iconference/registration/
<http://ischools.org/the-iconference/registration/>*

iConference 2015 takes place in *sunny Newport Beach, California*, March
24-27. This international gathering of information scholars and researchers
will push the boundaries of information studies, explore core concepts and
ideas, and create new technological and conceptual configurations. All are
welcome.

The iConference 2015 program includes the following:

   - Keynote addresses by noted luminaries Christine L. Borgman, Carole
   Goble, and Scott E. Page.
   - 51 completed research papers offering new and interesting perspectives
   on key topics in the information field.
   - 40 preliminary results papers that explore developing thinking and
   perspectives.
   - Nearly 100 poster presentations by present and future thought-leaders
   in the field.
   - 11 workshops providing a meaningful and immersive experience in
   specific areas of study.
   - 8 thought-provoking sessions for interaction and engagement.
   - Myriad socializing and networking opportunities, including our evening
   Opening Reception, and also our Banquet Dinner at the waterfront Newport
   Dunes.
   - Special meetings for iSchools leadership, staff, and practitioners.
   - The student Social Media Expo, presentation of the annual iSchools
   Doctoral Dissertation Award, and much, much more!

Visit the conference website for complete details:
http://ischools.org/the-iconference/

iConference 2015 is presented by the iSchools organization
(www.ischools.org) and
hosted by University of California, Irvine: The Donald Bren School of
Information and Computer Sciences. Our champion sponsors are Microsoft
Research, UCI Hana Lab, and the National Science Foundation; contributors
include Facebook and Nokia; additional support provided by Google, Morgan &
Claypool Publishers, the UCI Donald Bren School of Information and Computer
Sciences, the University of Tennessee, Knoxville, and UCI Newkirk Center.
More at http://ischools.org/the-iconference/

--
Cassidy R. Sugimoto, PhD
Assistant Professor