[Sigmetrics] PageRank calculation in author citation network

HASHEM ATAPOUR hashem_atapour at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 2 13:00:14 EST 2015

Hi Amir, thanks for your emailthere are plenty of software that calculate PageRank, as you kindly mentioned one of them. these software require special data format, for example matrix format. So, I need to know the procedure of making cited authors matrix. I am wondering which software could help me make that matrix. by the way, using Bibexcel software I made co-authorship and author co-citation matrix, but couldn't find any way for making author citation matrix.
sincerely
 Hashem Atapour PhD student in Knowledge and Information Science Tehran University