[Sigmetrics] PageRank calculation in author citation network

Amir Ramezani amir.ramezani.69 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 10:10:04 EST 2015

Also, the attached article entitled:"PageRank for ranking authors in
co-citation networks" is useful.

*Best Regards*
*Amir Ramezani*
MSc Student of Medical Library & Information Sciences
Iran University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran
School of Health Management and Information Sciences
*Website: *databanks.ir <http://www.databanks.ir>
*Telegram Channel:* telegram.me/DataBanks_IR
*Librarian 2.0 Magazine: *lib2mag.ir
*Emails:*

   - ramezani.a at tak.iums.ac.ir
   - amir.ramezani.69 at hotmail.com