High Time To Start Getting Serious About Open Access

David Wojick dwojick at CRAIGELLACHIE.US
Wed May 28 06:33:44 EDT 2014

I have been getting serious about open access. Specifically I have started a weekly subscription newsletter called "Inside Public Access" (see http://insidepublicaccess.com/). We are tracking the emerging US Public Access program, which should be a major influence on worldwide open access policies. In any case it is a massive and complex program in it's own right. Our rates are quite reasonable as these things go. We just published our eighth weekly issue and our backlist is included with new subscriptions. Individual issues are also available.

Interesting times,

David

David Wojick, Ph.D.
Inside Public Access