5th European Summer School for Scientometrics (esss), Vienna

Christian Gumpenberger christian.gumpenberger at UNIVIE.AC.AT
Sun May 18 08:46:37 EDT 2014

Apologies for cross posting!

******

5th European Summer School for Scientometrics (esss)

Vienna, Austria,  July 06 – 11, 2014

esss is jointly organized by the University of Vienna, the Institute for
Research Information and Quality Assurance (iFQ) and the Katholieke
Universiteit Leuven.  The working language of esss is English.
We focus on the practical use of quantitative methods in science studies
and research evaluation. esss will combine standard knowledge with current
trends, presented by internationally renowned experts.

This year we particularly focus on the Social Sciences and the Humanities.

esss is open for everyone who is interested. There is NO application. Only
few sears are still available on a "first come, first served" basis.
You can directly register here:
http://www.scientometrics-school.eu/registration.html

More information about esss 2014 is available at
http://www.scientometrics-school.eu

We are looking forward to seeing you in Vienna!

Christian Gumpenberger

Dr. Christian Gumpenberger, MSc

University of Vienna
Library and archive services
Bibliometrics Department

esss European Summer School for Scientometrics office

Boltzmanngasse 5
A-1090 Wien

Tel.: +43-1-4277-27619

mailto:christian.gumpenberger at univie.ac.at