Aw: Re: [SIGMETRICS] [SIGMETRICS] GOOGLE SCHOLAR DIGEST. Research on Google Scholar: empirical evidences

David Wojick dwojick at CRAIGELLACHIE.US
Fri May 2 10:25:51 EDT 2014

Dear Jose Luis,

I realize that MAS is still alive. The person I was referring to was Lee
Dirks, whom I understand championed MAS at Microsoft HQ. See
http://www.geekwire.com/2012/microsoft-couple-lee-dirks-judy-lew-die-car-accident-peru/
and
http://research.microsoft.com/en-us/people/ldirks/

David