[SPAM ******] [SIGMETRICS] Enquiry about growth in articles

Carlos Benito Amat cbenito at INGENIO.UPV.ES
Thu Jun 19 04:54:46 EDT 2014

There’s a preprint by Loet Leydesdorff which could match what you want.
You can find it at http://arxiv.org/abs/1404.0462
It’s not exactly focused in research output growth, dough.

De: Pippa Smart <pippa.smart at GMAIL.COM<mailto:pippa.smart at GMAIL.COM>>
Responder a: ASIS&T Special Interest Group on Metrics <SIGMETRICS at LISTSERV.UTK.EDU<mailto:SIGMETRICS at LISTSERV.UTK.EDU>>
Fecha: jueves 19 de junio de 2014 10:26
Para: "SIGMETRICS at LISTSERV.UTK.EDU<mailto:SIGMETRICS at LISTSERV.UTK.EDU>" <SIGMETRICS at LISTSERV.UTK.EDU<mailto:SIGMETRICS at LISTSERV.UTK.EDU>>
Asunto: [SPAM ******] [SIGMETRICS] Enquiry about growth in articles

I cannot find the article - does anyone in the group know of this and can you tell me?
With thanks,
Pippa

*****
Pippa Smart
Research Communication and Publishing Consultant
PSP Consulting
3 Park Lane, Appleton, Oxon OX13 5JT, UK
Tel: +44 1865 864255 or +44 7775 627688
email: pippa.smart at gmail.com<mailto:pippa.smart at gmail.com>
Web: www.pspconsulting.org<http://www.pspconsulting.org>
****
Editor of the ALPSP-Alert, Reviews editor of Learned Publishing
****