Ph.D Opening in Informetrics

Obinna B. Ojemeni obinnaojemeni at YAHOO.COM
Fri Jun 6 02:02:19 EDT 2014

Dear Esteemed Scholars,

I just concluded my masters degree program in Information Science and my area of interest is informetrics. I encountered a lot of challenges in the course of executing my research project in Nigeria due to lack of access to reputable citation indexing databases as well as other technical challenges.

I am using this opportunity to seek for admission and mentorship under the guidance of any Informetrician that will be interested to supervise me at the Doctoral level. I would really love to expand my knowledge in this interesting area of information science that caught my attention during my masters program.

Thanks in anticipation for your favourable consideration.

Best Regards,

Obinna Ojemeni (M.Ed; M.Inf.Sci.)
Africa Regional Centre for Information Science (ARCIS),
University of Ibadan,
Nigeria.
+2348037393737
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone, powered by Easyblaze