More on DOE plans wrt the OSTP Memo/Mandate

David Wojick dwojick at CRAIGELLACHIE.US
Tue Oct 29 13:27:33 EDT 2013

Good stuff. The DOE plan has gone to OSTP for approval. The DOE/OSTI plan
centers on PAGES, which hopes to use CHORUS. See my article on this at
http://scholarlykitchen.sspnet.org/2013/07/18/meet-pages-does-prototype-public-access-system/.

So far OSTP has not approved the DOE plan, nor any other agency plan. We
are all waiting to see what OSTP decides to do.

David Wojick