Federal agency OA plans (UNCLASSIFIED)

David Wojick dwojick at CRAIGELLACHIE.US
Thu Oct 24 09:38:01 EDT 2013

At this point the agency plans are not publicly available for comment. Would that they were. I think OSTP is trying to craft a policy position based on the various draft plans. This will not be easy, as every agency is different.

David Wojick