OA

David Wojick dwojick at CRAIGELLACHIE.US
Wed Oct 23 13:26:32 EDT 2013

Dear Joren,

The USA has the lead here, as far as major funder mandates are concerned,
and they have opted for a 12 month publisher embargo form of green OA. I
have several articles on this at
<http://scholarlykitchen.sspnet.org/author/dwojick/>http://scholarlykitchen.sspnet.org/author/dwojick/

Peter does not even discuss what is actually happening on the policy front.

David