The Science "Sting" and Pre-Green Fee-Based Fool's Gold vs. Post-Green No-Fault Fair-Gold

Colin Paul Gloster Colin_Paul_Gloster at ACM.ORG
Sun Oct 6 20:05:04 EDT 2013

On October 6th, 2013, Stevan Harnad sent:
|------------------------------------------------------------|
|"[. . .]                                                    |
|I didn't say it would be nothing; [. . .]"                  |
|------------------------------------------------------------|

Indeed.

|------------------------------------------------------------|
|"[. . .] I also did not say                                 |
|referees would be or should be paid: [. . .]                |

Interesting.

|"Many thanks for the references to the non-OA stings, [. . .]|
|Stevan Harnad"                                               |

You are welcome. Another: the Sokal Affair.