Altmetrics indicators by country

mahmudi zoleikha zoleikhamahmudi at GMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 20 05:29:47 EST 2013

Hi my dear colleagues
I'm intrested in bibliometrics,scientometrics, webometrics and altmetrics
and i like to have collaboration with you in these subjects.
my thesis was about surveying all 104 biomedical research centers in IRAN
using 5 scientometrics indices(h,g,m,R,A).
Nowadays im studing about Altmetrics and last week i had a lecture in my
university for introducing"Altmetrics".
I really like to do research in this fields and i will be waiting for your
reply .
Regards,

Zoleikha Mahmudi
Ms of Medical Librarianship & Information Sciences
shiraz University of Medical Sciences
http://www.sums.ac.ir/