Paper on scientometrics

Fil Menczer fil at INDIANA.EDU
Sun Jul 28 01:35:49 EDT 2013

Dear Lutz,

In the paper I mentioned earlier, "normal science" vs "revolutions" are not
defined.  But events are defined corresponding to birth and death of
disciplines, the model predictions are compared against large scale
empirical data sets, in terms of relationships between disciplines, authors,
and papers.

Hope this helps,

--
-Fil: bit.ly/filmenczer