Journal of Scientometric Research - Table of Contents - 1(1), for your valuable feedback and suggestions

Editor/ J Scientometric Res. editor at JSCIRES.ORG
Mon Jul 8 04:49:51 EDT 2013

Journal of Scientometric Research
Published by Wolters Kluwer Health - Medknow
*

Online manuscript submission*: http://www.journalonweb.com/jscires/

*Table of Contents*
2012| September-December | Volume 1 | Issue 1
http://www.jscires.org/currentissue.asp?sabs=n

INSIGHT
*Introduction to editorial board members*
Sujit Bhattacharya
1(1):3-6

REVIEW ARTICLE
*Text mining for science and technology - a review part I -
characterization/scientometrics*
Ronald N Kostoff
1(1):11-21

RESEARCH ARTICLES
*Basic independence axioms for the publication-citation system*
Ronald Rousseau, Fred Y Ye
1(1):22-27

*Edited volumes, monographs and book chapters in the Book Citation Index
(BKCI) and Science Citation Index (SCI, SoSCI, A&HCI)*
Loet Leydesdorff, Ulrike Felt
1(1):28-34

*Reality-check: Cost-related journal assessment from a practical point of
view1,2*
Christian Gumpenberger, Ambros Wernisch, Juan Gorraiz
1(1):35-43

*Brazilian growth in the mainstream science: The role of human resources
and national journals*
Jacqueline Leta
1(1):44-52

*The world of science according to performance indicators based on
percentile ranking normalization*
Gangan Prathap, Loet Leydesdorff
1(1):53-59

*Measles: A quantitative analysis of world publications during 2001-2010*
Adarsh Bala, BM Gupta
1(1):60-70

*Biomedical research coverage in English-language Indian newspapers*
Bharvi Dutt, KC Garg
1(1):71-78

RESEARCH NOTE
*Indicators for websites: Particular reference to geriatric sites*
Divya Srivastava, Renu Bahadur
1(1):71-78

WEBLIOGRAPHY
*Webliography of STI indicator databases and related publications*
Anup Kumar Das, Parveen Arora, Sujit Bhattacharya
1(1):86-93

http://www.jscires.org/currentissue.asp?sabs=n

Please consult papers published in this issue and give your valuable
feedback and suggestions for improving our quality in forthcoming issues.
We also look forward for your paper submission, paper proposal and special
issue proposal.

--
*Dr. Sujit Bhattacharya*, Ph.D
*Editor-in-Chief*, *Journal of Scientometric Research*
*Email*: editor at jscires.org
*Website*:
www.jscires.org
*Facebook*: http://www.fb.com/groups/www.jscires.org