SV: [SIGMETRICS] advice requested

Olle Persson olle.persson at SOC.UMU.SE
Fri Dec 6 05:43:47 EST 2013

BibExcel made it!
Best
Olle

Från: ASIS&T Special Interest Group on Metrics [mailto:SIGMETRICS at LISTSERV.UTK.EDU] För Loet Leydesdorff
Skickat: den 6 december 2013 11:31
Till: SIGMETRICS at LISTSERV.UTK.EDU
Ämne: Re: [SIGMETRICS] advice requested

Dear colleague,

You may find the program bibcoupl.exe at http://www.leydesdorff.net/software/bibcoupl/ useful. It provides you with the matrix of cited references (rows) versus cited authors (columns) in a format that can be read by SPSS. (There is a limitation of 1024 authors).

Best,
Loet

Loet Leydesdorff
Professor, University of Amsterdam