Triple Helix tagging

Loet Leydesdorff loet at LEYDESDORFF.NET
Sun Sep 30 08:03:40 EDT 2012

Dear Nico,

I developed a very primitive string in Leydesdorff (2003: 458) that I see followed, but it certainly is worth to update. It would be nice to have a repository and/or a better string. Several colleagues have national databases with UIG tags.

Best wishes,

Loet

Leydesdorff, L. (2003). The Mutual Information of University-Industry-Government Relations: An Indicator of the Triple Helix Dynamics. Scientometrics, 58(2), 445-467.

Fred Y. Ye, Susan S. Yu, & Loet Leydesdorff (2012). The Triple Helix of University-Industry-Government Relations at the Country Level, and Its Dynamic Evolution under the Pressures of Globalization; at  http://arxiv.org/abs/1209.1260

Loet Leydesdorff

Professor, University of Amsterdam

Amsterdam School of Communications Research (ASCoR),

Kloveniersburgwal 48, 1012 CX Amsterdam.

Tel.: +31-20- 525 6598; fax: +31-842239111

loet at leydesdorff.net ; http://www.leydesdorff.net/ ; http://scholar.google.com/citations?user=ych9gNYAAAAJ&hl=en