Ranking Web (Webometrics) of Universities

Isidro F. Aguillo isidro.aguillo at CCHS.CSIC.ES
Sat Sep 1 09:11:47 EDT 2012

Dear Loet,

I will be very happy to discuss your suggestions and proposals next week at Montreal (and the rest of colleagues attending STI2012, of course)

Best regards,

Quoting Loet Leydesdorff:

--
Isidro F. Aguillo, HonPhD