First CALL FOR DOCTORAL FORUM APPLICATIONS AT ISSI 2013

Christian Schlögl christian.schloegl at UNI-GRAZ.AT
Mon Nov 26 10:07:22 EST 2012

Dear colleagues,

With this email we would like to draw your attention to the Doctoral
Forum which takes place one day before the 14th International Conference
on Scientometrics and Informetrics (ISSI 2013) on July 15th, 2013. The
primary objective of the Doctoral Forum is to provide doctoral students
with a forum to present and discuss their research projects with senior
researchers and fellow students and to develop their relationships with
other scientists (please see attachment for more details).

If you are a doctoral student working on a scientometric topic, I would
like to invite you to submit an application of up to 1500 words
describing your doctoral research project. If you are a scholar at an
institution which does research on scientometric issues, we would like
to ask you to forward the enclosed call to the relevant persons. Thank
you very much for your support.

With kind regards,
Ivana Roche and Christian Schloegl