SIG/MET planning meeting at ASIST

bei wen b.wen.rathenau at GMAIL.COM
Thu Nov 1 11:30:30 EDT 2012

Dear Cassidy,

Thanks for asking, and apologies for my late reply - my private email is
slightly behind. I have to give you a reluctant 'no' at the moment, because
I have no idea how I can dedicate myself more to SIG/MET.

Besides information science, my work heavily relies on science & technology
studies and social science. I will concentrate on my dissertation next
year. Ofc, I will be back if I continue my journey of information science
in the future.

All the best wishes* *and I will stay in touch with [SIGMETRICS].

Bei

On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 2:38 AM, Cassidy Sugimoto <cassidysugimoto at gmail.com