VOSviewer version 1.5.0 released

Carlos Benito Amat cbenito at INGENIO.UPV.ES
Thu May 24 05:13:08 EDT 2012

Thanks a lot, Nees and Ludo
You're doing a very great work !!

--
Carlos Benito Amat

Institute of Innovation and Knowledge Management (INGENIO)
 Spanish Council for Scientific Research (CSIC)
 Polytechnic University of Valencia (UPV)

Edificio 8E - Camino de Vera, s/n
46022 - Valencia (Spain)
Tel: +34 963 877 007 (ext. 78499)
Fax: +34 963 877 991