Fwd: White House Petition Calling for Open Access

David Wojick dwojick at HUGHES.NET
Mon May 21 18:36:03 EDT 2012

I prefer providing public access via research reports, which the government already gets and owns. See my little essay:
http://scholarlykitchen.sspnet.org/2012/01/06/my-argument-for-public-access-to-research-reports/

David

Sent from my IPad