Head of Quality Assurance Unit, University of Vienna
T. van Raan
vanraan at XS4ALL.NL
Mon Jan 30 10:02:24 EST 2012
Head of Quality Assurance Unit
Full time employment
The University of Vienna with its 18 faculties, 9,400 employees, 180 degree programmes and 91,000 students considers quality assurance as especially important and has, therefore, created the Unit for Quality Assurance in 2004. This Unit currently has 6 staff members. Its responsibilities include:
- Planning and coordination of the evaluation of academic and administrative
- Planning and coordination of research and teaching evaluations, conducting
surveys among graduates and users of services
- Preparing for an external audit of our quality management system
- Supporting the University management in the further development of the
quality management system (criteria, methods, instruments)
We are looking for a Head of our Quality Assurance Unit who should have the following
- University degree (doctorate)
- Experience with scientific evaluation processes
- Competence in the analysis of quantitative and qualitative data
- Extensive knowledge of the (inter-)national higher education and research landscape
- Strategic leadership competence
- Inclusive personality with high social competence
- German and English proficiency
Applications should be submitted preferably via our Job Center
(http://jobcenter.univie.ac.at/ ) no later than 31.01.2012 with reference 2774.
For further information please contact: jobcenter at univie.ac.at.
The University of Vienna intends to increase the number of women on its faculty, particularly in high-level positions, and therefore specifically invites applications by women. Among equally qualified applicants women will receive preferential consideration.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SIGMETRICS