Ranking Web (Webometrics) of Universities

Fabio Gouveia fgouveia at FIOCRUZ.BR
Fri Aug 31 13:30:11 EDT 2012

Dear Isidro Aguillo,

>From what you said about the domains from open access in France I would
suggest that in future editions these pages are included in the total
amount of webpages and if possible in backlink counts. In Brazil we have a
website of open access content (domínio público) where one can find thesis
from several Brazilian universities, but they are not segmented. This means
that it is not feasible to add this content in the Brazilian case but,
although cumbersome, this is possible for the French case and would reflect
better what this ranking intent to do.

All the best

Fábio Gouveia
Fundação Oswaldo Cruz - Brazil.