Fwd: [gephi-announce] Gephi 0.8 beta released

Clement Levallois clement_levallois at YAHOO.FR
Tue Oct 4 15:52:40 EDT 2011

Of interest to members of this list: the newest version of Gephi is
released! *Reproduced below is the official announcement.*

(Gephi is a free and open source software for the visual exploration of
networks / linked data: www.gephi.org)

Best,

Clement
PS: sorry for any cross-posting.