A. Scharnhorst, E. Garfield (2010) Tracing scientific influence

Eugene Garfield eugene.garfield at THOMSONREUTERS.COM
Thu May 26 17:29:36 EDT 2011

Andrea: Glad to see this posted.

Please forgive my delay in sending you the  Idea of Social Structure.

I haven't been to my office for a long while. We just returned from a
trip to Los Angeles to see my son Alex and then went to Santa Fe for a
seminar on science mapping sponsored by Elsevier. Henk Moed and Henry
Small both gave papers.

Did I tell you the tulips came up? Thanks for that. Love, Gene and Meher

------------

Eugene Garfield, PhD. email:  garfield at codex.cis.upenn.edu
<mailto:garfield at codex.cis.upenn.edu>
home page: www.eugenegarfield.org <http://www.eugenegarfield.org/>
Tel: 610-525-8729 Fax: 610-560-4749

Chairman Emeritus, ThomsonReuters Scientific (formerly ISI)
1500 Spring Garden Street, Philadelphia, PA 19130-4067

Editor Emeritus, The Scientist LLC. www.the-scientist.com
<http://www.the-scientist.com/>
400 Market St. Suite 330 Philadelphia, PA 19106-2535

Past President, American Society for Information Science and Technology
(ASIS&T) www.asist.org <http://www.asist.org/>