Ответ: [SIGMETRICS] Manfred Bonitz Festschrift

Valentina Markusova vmarkusova at YAHOO.COM
Mon Mar 7 09:00:57 EST 2011

Dear Wolfgang,
Thank you so much for this very interesting issue. You did a great job. I think Manfred is very pleased.With best wishes,Valentina

--- Пн, 7.3.11, Glanzel, Wolfgang <Wolfgang.Glanzel at ECON.KULEUVEN.AC.BE> пишет:

От: Glanzel, Wolfgang <Wolfgang.Glanzel at ECON.KULEUVEN.AC.BE>
Тема: [SIGMETRICS] Manfred Bonitz Festschrift
Кому: SIGMETRICS at LISTSERV.UTK.EDU
Дата: Понедельник, 7 март 2011, 11:41

es,

It is our pleasure to inform you that our colleague and friend, Dr. Manfred Bonitz, celebrates his 80th birthday today. As a gesture to honour the great scientist, we have edited a collection of short papers and notes. This festschrift
 is published as a special issue of the ISSI Newsletter (vol. 25-S, March 2011). This issue is now available online for reading and free download at
http://www.issi-society.info/manfredbonitz/.
Yours sincerely,

Wolfgang Glänzel
Balázs Schlemmer